2022-2023 School Year ~ Student Enrollment for Grades K-8
Families new to Eastampton Township should be registered by August 4, 2022, to ensure appropriate class placement and transportation services.
An enrollment packet is available by stopping by the school's main office Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00am-12:00pm or by contacting Susan Wolf, Registrar, at email@example.com. Parent/Guardian should complete the enrollment documents prior to arriving for their scheduled appointment.
Please bring the following documents with you at the time of your scheduled appointment:
- Proof of Residency (4 items)
Mandatory - Must provide at least ONE of the following - Property tax bill, deeds, contracts of sale, lease, mortgage, State agency agreements of agency placement, court orders
Provide any THREE of the following supporting documentation - Current utility bill and/or other bills, voter registration, car registration, any insurance documents, employment documents, or documents pertaining to military status and assignment
- Student's birth certificate
- Transfer card from previous school (if applicable)
- Student's immunizations records, or health card (New Jersey school A45)
- Most recent report card/standardized test scores (if available)
- Any paperwork on custody situations to insure the safety of our students
- IEP or 504 Plan (if the student is receiving either service, you MUST disclose this information and provide supporting documentation)
Enrollment cannot be finalized without the required forms/documentation.
NO ENROLLMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, September 6, 2022
Bus students MUST be enrolled by August 15th to secure transportation starting on 09/06/22.
Current summer appointment dates are as follows: June 27th, 28th and 29th, July 5th, 6th and 7th, August 2nd, 3rd and 4th between the hours of 9:00am - 12:00pm. If you are unable to make these dates, please contact Susan Wolf to make other arrangements.
If you have any questions about student enrollment or required documents, please email Susan Wolf, firstname.lastname@example.org.