Student Enrollment for Grades K-8
2022-2023 School Year
Families new to Eastampton Township should be registered as soon as possible to ensure appropriate class placement and transportation services. Student enrollment is by appointment only, no "walk-in" enrollment.
Enrollment paperwork is available by contacting Susan Wolf, Registrar, at 609-267-9172 x135 or e-mail at email@example.com. Enrollment paperwork will be sent to you via USPS, email, or you can pick up a packet at the main office. Parent/Guardian should complete the enrollment documents prior to arriving for their appointment.
Please bring the following documents with you at the time of your appointment:
- Proof of Residency (4 items)
Mandatory - Must provide at least ONE of the following - property tax bill, deeds, contracts of sale, lease, mortgage, State agency agreements of agency placement, court orders
Provide any THREE of the following supporting documentation - current utility bill and/or other bills, voter registration, car registration, any insurance documents, employment documents, or documents pertaining to military status and assignment
- Student's birth certificate
- Transfer card from previous school (if applicable)
- Student's immunizations records, or health card (New Jersey school A45)
- Most recent report card/standardized test scores (if available)
- Any paperwork on custody situations to insure the safety of our students
- IEP or 504 Plan (if the student is receiving either service, you MUST disclose this information and provide supporting documentation)
Enrollment cannot be finalized without the required forms/documentation.
If you have any questions about student enrollment or required documents,
please contact Susan Wolf at 609-267-9172 x135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.