We are very excited to be receiving your child into our district.
The following steps need to be taken in order to finalize your child's enrollment
- Online pre-registration (link below)
- You will receive an email once your pre-registration is accepted with further instructions that MUST be completed
- Make an appointment to provide the following supporting documents listed below
Proof of Residency (4 items)
Mandatory - Must provide at least ONE of the following - Property tax bill, deeds, contracts of sale, lease, mortgage, State agency agreements of agency placement, court orders.
Provide any THREE of the following supporting documentation - Current utility bill and/or other bills, voter registration, car registration, any insurance documents, employment documents, or documents pertaining to military status and assignment.
Other supporting documents
- Student's birth certificate
- Resident Affidavit form (sent to you either via email or USPS)
- Transfer card from previous New Jersey school (if applicable)
- Student's immunizations records, or health card (New Jersey school A45)
- Most recent report card/standardized test scores (if available)
- Any paperwork on custody situation to insure the safety of our students
- IEP or 504 Plan (if the student is receiving either service, you must disclose this information and provide supporting documentation during registration appointment)
Any questions or to schedule registration appointment please contact Susan Wolf at 609-267-9172 x135 or email@example.com