2023-2024 School Year ~ Student Enrollment for Grades K-8th
Families new to Eastampton Township should be registered by August 16, 2023, to ensure appropriate class placement and transportation services.
An enrollment packet is available by stopping by the school's main office Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00am - 12:00pm or by contacting Barbara Ortiz, Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent/Legal Guardian should complete the enrollment documents prior to arriving for their scheduled appointment.
Below is a list of required documents you will need to bring to your scheduled appointment:
- Proof of Residency (4 items)
Mandatory - Must provide at least ONE of the following - Property Tax Bill, Deed, Settlement Statement, Mortgage Statement, Lease, State Agency Agreements of Agency Placement, Court Order
Provide any THREE of the following supporting documentation - Current utility bill and/or other bills, voter registration, car registration, any insurance documents, employment documents, or documents pertaining to military status and assignment
- Student's birth certificate
- Transfer card from previous school (if applicable)
- Student's immunizations records, physical or health card (New Jersey school A45)
- Most recent report card/standardized test scores (if available)
- Any paperwork on custody situations to insure the safety of our students
- IEP or 504 Plan (if the student is receiving either service, you MUST disclose this information and provide supporting documentation)
Enrollment cannot be finalized without the required forms/documentation.
NO ENROLLMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, September 7, 2023
Bus students MUST be enrolled by August 16th to secure transportation starting on 09/07/23.
If you have any questions about student enrollment or required documents, please email Barbara Ortiz, email@example.com.