Optional Activities 6/10/2020-6/17/2020
-- All videos and games mentioned are on this page!--
*Continue to login daily for at least 15-20 minutes to the reading and math websites. *
1. Using any materials you have at home create a sign that says “My Last Day of Kindergarten” Pretend you are actually at school and wear the outfit you would have worn to school! Send a photo to your teacher!
2. Pick a flower or any object outside and use the petals to write an addition or subtraction sentence.
3. Create a memory book explaining your favorite special, subject, and memory from kindergarten!
4. Read the online book about environmental prints called “I Can Read”
5. Go outside and go on a shape scavenger hunt!
6. Use a ball to bounce your way up to the number 100!
7. Use any cards you have at home to play a math card game!
8. Create a Father’s Day card to any father figure in your life!
9. Write a letter to an incoming Kindergarten student to tell them how they can be successful next year!
10. Use sidewalk chalk to write a sentence about something you are going to do over the summer! Underline all of the sight words you use!
11. Send your teacher a photo of you wearing your favorite tee shirt!
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? Dress up and send me a photo to your teacher!
13. Pick your favorite number between 0-100. Write the number and draw tens and one blocks to show it!
14. Using any object inside or outside of your house spell out your first and last name!