Summer registration days/hours for the 2019-2020 school year will take place on:
- June 24th, 25th and 26th - between the hours of 9:00 am -12:00 pm
- July 1st, 2nd, 10th and 11th - between the hours of 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- August 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th - between the hours of 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Registration forms should be picked up ahead of time in the main office Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00am-12:00pm.
Documents needed at the time of registration are:
Required Residency Documentation (4)
One from list below
- Property tax bill
- Contract of sale
Three from list below
- Utility bill and/or other bill
- Car registration
- Insurance documents
- Voter registration
- Court orders, State agency placement
- Documents pertaining to military status/assignment
Child's birth certificate
Transfer card (if applicable)
Child's pediatric immunization record or school health card (A45)
Most recent report card/standardized test scores
Any paperwork on custody situation
IEP or 504 Plan (if the student is receiving either service, you must disclose this information and provide supporting documentation during registration appiontment)
Please contact Susan Wolf (email@example.com or 609-267-9172 x135) to make an appointment to register your child.
Registration cannot be finalized without the required forms/documentation.
There will be NO REGISTRATION of students during the first day of school, September 5, 2019.