Register for 2019-2020 School Year
Parent/Guardian seeking to enroll a student should schedule an appointment.
Enrollment paperwork is available by contacting Susan Wolf, Registrar, by calling 609-267-9172 x135 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time an appointment will be scheduled and the enrollment paperwork will be sent to you (or you may pick one up in the main office). Parents should complete the enrollment documents prior to arriving for their appointment.
Please bring the following documents with you at the time of registration:
- Proof of Residency (4 items)
Mandatory - Must provide at least ONE of the following - Property tax bill, deeds, contracts of sale, lease, mortgage, State agency agreements of agency placement, court orders
Provide any THREE of the following supporting documentation - Current utility bill and/or other bills, voter registration, car registration, any insurance documents, employment documents, or documents pertaining to military status and assignment
- Student's birth certificate
- Transfer card from previous school
- Student's immunizations records, or health card (New Jersey school A45)
- Most recent report card/standardized test scores (if available)
- Any paperwork on custody situation
- IEP or 504 Plan (if the student is receiving either service, you must disclose this information and provide supporting documentation during registration appointment)
Registration cannot be finalized without the required forms/documentation. If you have any questions about registration or required documents, please contact Susan Wolf at 609-267-9172 x135.